I Tried Selling NFT Digital Art (Non-Fungible Token) | NFT Crypto Art EXPLAINED


How does Logan Paul make over 5 million {dollars} in a single weekend promoting his personal digital buying and marketing performin cards? And the way did Beeple promote one single piece of his digital art work for 69 million {dollars}? Each are examples of NFTs and the crypto art craze that has been taking on the web recently.

  BITCOIN HASH C

I Tried Selling NFT Digital Art (Non-Fungible Token) | NFT Crypto Art EXPLAINED

For these of you that do not know, NFT stands for "non-fungible token" and on this video, I explored this attention-grabbing world of promoting NFT crypto art on-line, and even tried to create my very own.

MY NFT:

WATCH NEXT:

I Tried Ebay Dropshipping -

I Tried Doordash For A Day -

I Tried Shopify Dropshipping -

MAKE MONEY ONLINE Playlist -

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!

When you're new right here, whats up, my identify's Meg and on this channel, we check out other ways of acquiring cash on-line, entirely different on-line enterprise concepts, and aspect hustles! Among the matters we cowl embody Shopify dropshipping, Print On Demand, Amazon FBA retail arbitrage, Ebay remarketing, Etsy, Drop Servicing, cyberspace associate marketing, and YouTube Monetization.

LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Instagram:

Twitter:

ONLINE BUSINESS TOOLS I USE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Shopify (construct on-line shops):

Printify (Print-on-demand fulfilment service):

Printful (Print-on-demand fulfilment service):

Debutify (Greatest FREE Changing Shopify theme):

GEAR & OTHER TOOLS I USE TO MAKE VIDS

Adobe Inventive Cloud:

Tubebuddy (YouTube web optimization/Channel Progress Device):

Essential digital camera (Sony a6400):

Lens:

Second digital camera (Sony ZV-1):

Microphone (Rode Video Micro):

Ring Mild:

(Full revealing - these are associate hyperlinks, so should you make a order utilizing any of my hyperlinks, I'll obtain a fee.)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post